Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

can you activate the multiplayer this week ? if you can this would be very great

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

hi thank you for the new version ...but there are lots of critical errors : 1- cant create new account 2- cant login in new account 3- multiplayer dosnt work 4- if i win ...the game stop and everything stop working and i must close game using ctrl+alt+delete 5- unable to change inputs of keyborad... if i change " a " to " left arrow " nothing happens and i cant use left arrow or any key 6- if i use ghost mode only eyes show up and black dot under my character 7- the sudden death time is very sma…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

hi :)

AbdullA - - Featurewünsche

Beitrag

hi marco the new bombzone refueld version is very good and fun and have great graphics ..i just want to play it multiplayer with my friend... can you add multiplayer feature now ? i mean just add the feature of lan and online now and then latter make the updates that you need.... game is cool its just need multiplayer very fast !!! i just want multiplayer feature now so i can play it with my friend while you finish the next update...so just make new version and add online and lan feature ...i ha…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

hi :)

AbdullA - - Featurewünsche

Beitrag

thank you for creating this great game smile.png i really loved this game because its very smooth in controls in keyboard and it have very amazing 3D graphics smile.png but it only have 1 map !! it needs a lots of things like : 1-add spike bomb that go throw all bricks 2-when i take speed boots my speed still same slow..even if i take lots of speed items my speed still slow...no increase in speed !!! ?? 3-make when player die all his items go on map so that other players can have his items like …